Affinity Designer is a professional graphics program that is the perfect blend of affordability and function.
If you would like to design digital stickers but don't want to invest in the time and money it takes to use Illustrator, let me show you how to get started with Designer quickly and easily.
You will learn:
- How to set up your document
- Why you should create a template for your sticker sets
- How to create shape based stickers as well as text stickers
- How to create new shapes by joining multiple shapes together
- How to fill your stickers with solid colors, gradients, and patterns
- How to slice your sticker sheet so you can export all your stickers as png's with the click of a button.
This course is for beginner's in Designer, but it helps if you have some basic knowledge of designing in other graphic programs (even if it's Canva or Powerpoint).
BONUS: Included is the sticker template I made in the demonstration.
But best of all, this course is absolutely FREE!
Please note: This is an introductory course to basic digital stickers with Designer. I do not show you how to draw illustrations from scratch, import into apps like Goodnotes or any other advanced features.